Energissima is the Swiss exhibition about renewable energies and new technologies.
The exhibition includes the following subjects: hydraulics, wind power, geothermal power, solar thermal energy, photovoltaics, wood, biofuels, biogases, clean vehicles, energy efficiency, transport, distribution, services and organisms.
It brings together specialists, companies and high-level producers who expose the current technologies in the field of renewable energies.
* Bring together in a single place all the actors of the concerned domains and focus the attention of the public, the professionals and the media on the sector of the renewable energies.
* Offer an ideal platform to companies, manufacturers, engineering consulting firm, distributors, specialized fitters, high schools, private and public bodies.
* Facilitate the contacts between professionals of the sector.
* Facilitate the development of a new Swiss economy based on the renewable energies.
* Enhance the transparency of the applications and the practical potentialities for a vast public and drive it in its present and future choices.
* Sensitize the visitors and stimulate the sense of the responsibilities of every user of energies.